Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reward for Good Behavior

It has been brought to my attention that I need to have a reward for hitting my big goal of losing 109lbs.  Problem is...is that I need ideas of what to do or buy.  So I am starting a list and I am asking friends and family to help with the ideas.  I am also thinking about doing smaller rewards for milestones, like 50, 75 and 100 lbs...so be thinking and lemme know!

Here is what I have so far for small milestone rewards
  • nail polish for self mani/pedis
  • paid for mani/pedi
  • hair cut
  • a piece of jewelry from Charming Charlies
  • "I LOVE JAKE RYAN" tshirt
  • Christmas item from Hobby Lobby
  • movie night out with Skyler
Big Rewards
  • A new tattoo
  • Zip line trip in North GA
  • Cruise
  • A girls only weekend in the mountains
  • A new wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment