Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rise and Shine

After 4 months of working out right before bed and having issues falling asleep, I took the initiative to wake up early - 5am - and get on the treadmill. 

So far, working pretty well....alarm goes off at 5:04a (I can't set my alarm on a number ending in 0 or 5 - cause Im strange like that) and I give my body 10 minutes to wake up and adjust to the early wake up.  I was able to get in close to 2 miles yesterday morning and only able to get in a mile this morning before my treadmill randomly just shut off.  Not quite sure what has happened and I'll have to check the manual when I get to work to see if I can figure it out (technology has not been my friend lately...my new digital scale that I bought last month keeps erroring and the weight on the scale keeps jumping around)...but other than that, Im actually enjoying doing it in the morning.  I had lots of energy at work yesterday and didn't want to just crawl in the bed yesterday when I finally got home at 7pm.  I did walk about a mile inside the office yesterday afternoon while I waited for one doc to finish with patients (Mondays are my late night in July).

I am now showered and have plenty of time to get ready, listen to the news and drink a cup of coffee....

I am currently trying to figure out how to put a gadget/widget on the blog to track my weight loss....I'll get it figured out somehow!!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment